A home away from home, the hostels at GEC-Rajkot is more than four walls and a roof.
They have been designed to provide a comfortable, safe, inclusive and secure living even as they provide opportunities to form lasting friendships and ease the transition from hostel to college.
Two hostel blocks are available in the campus (Both blocks are Boys’ hostel, No Girls’ Hostel) with a total intake capacity of 300 students. At the hostel, students are accommodated in triple sharing rooms.
The hostel is administered by the rector and wardens appointed for each block by Commissionerate of Technical Education (CTE), Gandhinagar. Admissions are given to students who are residing at least 30 kms away from the hostel based on ACPC merit. Each hostel room is provided with beds, tables, chairs & cupboards. Other facilities shall be provided as and when the government deems fit.
For any query regarding hostel, send an email to: [email protected]
- Hostel fees is non refundable
● As per AICTE notification, students who have secured admission in college should submit an affidavit to the college office as per given format regarding anti-ragging.
● The hostel authorities reserve the right of admission to the hostel. Students, once admitted, must be prepared to accept the rooms allotted to them (request for room change will not be entertained in any case). They must abide by all the rules prescribed from time to time.
● No hostel student is authorised to invite any outsider in the hostel without prior permission from the hostel authorities.
● The visiting hours are between 09:00 AM – 9:00 PM.
● Use of electrical appliances (such as burner, heater, stove, induction plate, cooler, AC etc.) is strictly prohibited. A penalty shall be charged to defaulters.
● It is expected that students should keep their allotted room clean.
● In the hostel premises, students must avoid all activities which may cause any disturbance to their companions.
● Above mentioned rules may be amended from time to time as per the instructions of authorities.
● It is advised that while using the bathroom, don't throw the plastic pouch of shampoo or toothpaste or any other such things in the wash basin or bathroom. It will create chowk up of water in the bathroom.
● It is advised to use the dustbin of the ground floor for the waste plastic containers / poly bags of food.
● Strictly avoid throwing garbage in the open area.