Welcome To GEC Rajkot
GEC Rajkot was established by Government of Gujarat in the year 2004 with a vision to provide quality technical education to bring out technically competent, socially responsible, environmentally conscious and ethically sound engineers in tune with India’s vision to transform the nation into a developed country. Institute is located opposite to Kankot Village which is 15 minute drive from Rajkot City. Rajkot is central location of Saurashtra and Kutch region.
This institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad. Institute offers programs in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Automobile Engineering and Electrical Engineering.
To bring out technically competent and socially responsible engineers.
- To upgrade and enhance learning resources for delivering quality technical education.
- To improve pedagogical skills and subject knowledge of the faculty members.
- To fortify industry interaction for up gradation of the skills of students for meeting upcoming professional challenges.
- To nurture innovative thinking and experimentation for addressing real life problems.
- To take cognizance of social, ethical and environmental issues.
"Har Ghar Tiranga Celebration at GEC Rajkot"
Our Hon’ble Prime Minister launched a very appreciative campaign ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ under the aegis of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav. It envisages a way to inspire Indians to hoist the national flag at their home. ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ campaign encourages people to bring and host Tiranga at home marking the 75th year of India’s independence.
The main objective of the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign is to establish a personal relationship of every Indian with our National Flag, the Tricolour.